Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So What's the Plan?

So, you ask, what is the plan for Home? Are we going to have a launch party On Oct. 10, or what? 

What a question! We are, and this is the way I see it: an intimate gathering. No need to bring anything; nothing but good wishes! But if you insist, think of bringing me something special, the way you would for your mom. Perhaps, a flower? I would love that! Post it on the event page (it could be a photo, a drawing, a scribble.) 

If you do, I will put your flower here, in this vase, which I have already painted in anticipation of your visit. I can already imagine a delicate fragrance wafting through the air... 


6 comments:

  1. Flowers! How sweet Uvi!

    I join ALL of your friends in wishing you a totally Fabulous launch tomorrow. I'll be there, on the sidelines, cheering you on and jumping in!

    Can't wait!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning to be there cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you, Sheila!
      btw got so many comments that readers could not choose between the entries in the contest. They are all so touching, and so is yours!

      Delete
  3. My heart is already traveled out at the party venue...i am already reached.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥.•**•..
      ((¯`♥´¯))
      .`*.¸.*´¸


      Thank you Charudutta!

      Delete