Monday, December 10, 2012

Winter Comes with Frosty Nights

Winter comes with frosty nights, 
Winter comes with snowball fights
Time to find a quiet place
Hold my books in your embrace

It's warm now, take off your glove 
Stay Home and read Apart From Love
Get it for you and for your friend
A holiday gift, to give, to send

My books are here, no need to wait, 
Night will come, it will be great.


★ Love Family Saga? Treat yourself to a gift ★
The complete series

Volume I: 

Volume III

Volume IV: 

Volume V: 


Historical Fiction with a Modern Twist...
The complete series:



★ Love reading? Treat yourself to a gift 


Twisted 

FREE Kindle Nook Apple Kobo Google Play Smashwords 

Paperback Hardcover 

Barnes&Noble 


2 comments:

  1. Uvi,do you not have a "Follow this blof" button or am I just missing it? Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, so glad you figured it out! I can you your pic down here!

      Delete