Friday, April 19, 2013

A Remake with a Twist

Shebat Legion is the author of wacky, off-the-wall entertaining, and hard-to-classify books. Here is her 5-star review for A Favorite Son:

5.0 out of 5 stars A remake with a twistApril 18, 2013
This review is from: A Favorite Son (Paperback)
A Favorite Son by Uvi Poznansky is a modern twist on a biblical tale that takes no prisoners. Witty and yet pensive, Uvi manages to bring the reader into a compassionate state for the protagonist and with well thought out characterization, an unexpected likability is discovered as well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you choose to accept the rules are posted on my blogsite. http://bschlichting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb! Just visited your blog and saw the lovely post. I will do my homework. Once I find 11 bloggers I will post a Liebster Award post here, and link it to you.

      Thank you again! xoxox

      Delete