Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How does it happen? Your guess is as good as mine!

There must be some magic dust in the air every time I visit my dear friend, Brian M. Hayden, and leave a few words on his blog. Within a day, each one of my three guest posts garnered an incredible amount of 'readers' likes. Brian tells me The Cyclical Process of Writing was the highest visited post, with over 1,100 visits in a single day. Check them out: 

Home 
215 likes

199 likes

Funny thing is, I wish I knew how this happens, because then I could repeat this feat with my next post... My best guess is this: here is a case of two authors combining forces, one opening the door for another, creating an inviting environment--and therefore, the friends and followers of both of them come in too, and they do it in great numbers!

Still, who knows... Your guess is as good as mine!





Brian is the author of The Road to Transplant (and more books) 
where he takes you along to witness the final mile 
on his amazing journey to a heart transplant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment