Monday, February 17, 2014

Why can't we put ten stars here?

Bonnie Bernard is the author of paranormal/weird fiction, with several books including Road Rash, Rest Inn Piece, and Backfire. I am thrilled to find her review of A Favorite Son:

5.0 out of 5 stars Why can't we put ten stars here?February 17, 2014
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Favorite Son (Kindle Edition)
I gave it a five star, but I would give it more if more were available. This novella is GOLDEN! It's a story from the old testament - done with a quirky, modern spin. Now...if you're like me, religion isn't your thing. Fret not, this story isn't religious. It's more like a historical snapshot based in a world that both used to exist...and exists now. I won't say any more, because part of the fun of this story is discovering the surprises on your own.
Suffice it to say, A Favorite Son hooked me. I'm on to the next book by this author.

Recommended for every human being on planet earth...especially those with a vivid imagination. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment