Monday, April 28, 2014

♡ MOM: Come shake hands with my author friends


My author friends have joined forces with me!
We bring you amazing stories, narrated by great voice actors, 
just in time for Mother's Day. 
Click the profile image or the name of each one of us to learn about our work
Then go to ♡ Mom and join to win!


"If you like romances that are sexy, sassy & too much fun - you have found the right author!"


"I paint with my pen, and write with my paintbrush"


"Romance in every mystery and mystery in every romance --with a dash of humor every where!"


"One true love, one honest hope, one more chance..."


"Saving the world one billionaire at a time"


"Romance that warms the heart"


"Be careful what you lust for..."


"Author of compulsively readable thrillers"


"Mystery, Romance, and YA featuring Characters at a Crossroads"


"There is no second chance at first love."


"Addictive, award-winning fiction. You'll fall in love with the characters and love to hate the villains.”


"What would you do if you could see other people's dreams?"


"I write with a vivid imagination that has no limits."

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this, Uvi.. it's getting close now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Libby! Excitement is starting to build up!

      Delete