Sunday, November 16, 2014

The jewel is "I Am What I AM" which follows the wife of Job through hell

Born in the Appalachian Mountains of Virginia, Linda Goodman learned the art of storytelling from her father. Her stories have appeared in Storytelling World, Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul, Stories for the Family Heart, The Appalachian Quarterly, and in the Storytelling Youth Olympics 1997 Guidebook. This is what she says about my book, Twisted:

5.0 out of 5 stars " All of the short stories ("laden with shades of mystery and the macabre") in this slim book are good, but the jewel is "I Am WNovember 16, 2014
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
I recently read Uvi Poznansky's book "Twisted." All of the short stories ("laden with shades of mystery and the macabre") in this slim book are good, but the jewel is "I Am What I AM," which follows the wife of Job through hell to demand that the devil give her name back to her (it was stricken from "the book"). She is fierce, but she is no fool. Even she knows some dreams must be relinquished when their price proves to be too dear. This skillfully written and passionate story is worth at least twice the price of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment