Friday, August 7, 2015

Another Brilliantly Written Masterpiece by the Author

De Ann Townes Jr. "Native American Girl" as she is known in the world of Poetry is the author of Peer Inside My Soul and See me, and A King Among Prince. Her Poetry has been widely anthologized by The League of American Poets, 2005 Expressions II red book edition. I am thrilled to find her lovely review of my historical fiction novel, A Peek at Bathsheba:

5Another Brilliantly Written Masterpiece by the Author
A Peek at Bathsheba
The David Chronicles Volume 2
By Uvi Poznansky
27 July 2015

What can I say..... I've been a fan of Author Uvi Poznansky's work for a few years now. She's one of the most prolific writers that I've had the pleasure to read. Whether it's Poetry, Biblical Fiction or Children's books, she is a truly amazing talented writer.

"A Peek at Bathsheba" is another one of her masterpieces!!! King David's Psalms are one of my favorite books in the Bible, and the story of King David and Bathsheba is legend. Author Uvi Poznansky brilliantly penns this Biblical story in such a way it leaves you totally breathless intellectually and emotionally.

I'm not sure if you've ever had the privilege to read some of her work? But if you haven't I overwhelmingly recommend that you pick up a copy soon. Maybe even start with this book. Another brilliantly written masterpiece by the author!!! A definite 5 Star Read!!

2 comments:

  1. It was my honor y pleasure truly Uvi to review your book!!! Tú are an amazing talent!!! Gracias for the wonderful mention!!! Continued Blessings y Overwhelming Success!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... Blessings and continued success to you too, Native!

      Delete