Sunday, March 27, 2016

Dark, heartbreaking, tragic..awful but beautiful!

A lovely review for my book, Twisted:

5.0 out of 5 starsDark, heartbreaking, tragic..awful but beautiful!March 23, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
The artistry, unique properties, classic dark with contemporary and fantastic structure.
This collection was reminiscent of playwrights and poets from time past "twisted" with the modern.
Lines from I am What I am.
"He ( Satan) turns to me with a sly look. To my surprise, his smile- even with those sharp fangs - is quite endearing.. His voice is sweet. He must have sung in a choir in his youth, because in some ways, he sounds as pious as my husband." - Job's Wife on a Journey through Hell.
Well done. 5+ stars !

No comments:

Post a Comment