Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Two minutes to understand. A lifetime to master

Lindsay Townsend's books are mostly historical romance and set in medieval England, ancient Rome or ancient Egypt, but she also writes romantic suspense and historical mystery. I am thrilled that she invited me to her blog, to showcase my novel, Dancing with Air. 

My excerpt started with,

At the back of the castle, Natasha removed her long-sleeve shirt, saying she was burning hot, even though the air had already started to cool down. Upon reaching the bike, she hopped onto the saddle, pretending to be the rider, but fumbling about, because of knowing next to nothing about the controls.
So tell me,” she said, “how long will it take me to learn to ride the bike?”
Two minutes to understand,” I said. “A lifetime to master.”

To read more click here: Historical Fiction Excerpts


No comments:

Post a Comment