Monday, May 1, 2017

Rich insight into David and Bathsheba!

Jan Romes is the author of witty contemporary romance books, and a part-time fitness trainer. She also enjoys growing pumpkins and sunflowers. I am thrilled to find her review of my art book, Inspired by Art: A Peek at Bathsheba:

on April 30, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This review is from: Inspired by Art: A Peek at Bathsheba (The David Chronicles Book 7) (Kindle Edition)
I love the classic depictions of David and Bathsheba portrayed by the various artists, but I was equally intrigued by the modern canvasses of the famous couple. The paintings and captions beneath them in this book are a brilliant prelude to the stories in The David Chronicles series by Ms. Poznansky. For me, this book was a rich insight into what awaits me in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment