Monday, October 2, 2017

A Story of Survival!

Jacquie Biggar is a USA Today Bestselling romantic suspense author. She lives in paradise along the west coast of Canada with her family. She loves reading, writing, and flower gardening and swears she can't function without coffee, preferably at the beach with her sweetheart. I am thrilled to find her review of my WWII Spy Thriller, Marriage before Death:


on September 30, 2017
Marriage before Death, is the fifth novel in the Still Life with Memories Series, but read well as a standalone novel.

Lenny Kaminsky must face the fact his beautiful, beloved wife is suffering from Alzheimer’s. Her memories are fading, and make their time together all the more precious.  

They met and fell in love in France during the days leading up to D-Day which makes the war they are fighting now-Alzheimer’s-all the more poignant and heart-wrenching.

I love this author’s writing. She brings the turbulent wartime landscape to vivid, unforgettable life and yet guides the reader through with a beautiful love story.

A story of survival! 

I give Marriage Before Death 5 lovely kisses- A Highly Recommended Read!
First posted on It's All About the Romance


As a way of introducing myself to you, here is one of my watercolor paintings.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this survival story, Uvi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Jacquie, means a lot to me coming from you!

      Delete